A bit belated, I had a fairly full weekend and an even busier Monday. I’ve made some progress on side-projects but I’m usually pretty crushed by the end of the day. Climbing is going well! Planning on doing a lead-climbing course soon.
- Why every software engineering interview should include ops questions
- Charity Majors is a treasure.
- Cloud Native Security Map
- A Guide to Interfaces in Go
- Curicó by Kiltro
- All That’s Left (feat. Joni Fatora) - The M Machine Remix by Manila Killa, Joni Fatora, The M Machine
- The Great Calamity by Challenger Deep
- Thirty Seven After Six by Valve
- vacillate by Oliver Buckland
- Colored Engine by Joel Schoch
- Refuge by Dan Terminus
- Sun by Love Supreme
- This Means War - Feather & Leviathan Owl Remix by Volkor X, Feather, Leviathan Owl
- Adrenaline by Shirobon
- click by C418
- Beginnings by Uppermost
- Nate Smith Is the Ace of Aces by The Fearless Flyers
- Birds Canticum “Birds Requiem” Suite by Dhafer Youssef
- The Simpsons
- Over the year, I’ve been rewatching the golden oldies from season 2 onwards. I’m currently up to season 7. There’s a weaker episode here and there but I still find it to be very solid.
- The Dawn Wall
- Utter madness. Human perseverance in a true story that goes way beyond rock climbing.
- By some wierd coincidence, I reinstall this game just as they release a remaster. I’d never really played through the whole thing before, but this time I found myself getting into it in a way that I hadn’t before. The remaster is really well done and strikes that nostalgia balance of Ahh, just as I remember! :D and not Oof, just as I remember! D:. If you’ve never given it a go, there’s never been a better time.