Read, Heard and Watched - 4
My content-helper tool is in progress; so far it only gets my recently (-7 days) saved tracks from Spotify and drops them out in the markdown used below, but it’s a start.
- [Ender’s Saga #3: Xenocide][xeno] (finished)
- I was losing interest but pushed through to the end. There’s a lot of squabbling/in-fighting between characters and I think that just got tedious for me.
- PostgreSQL vs Redis vs Memcached performance
- PostgreSQL performing pretty well. An interesting note in the comments about the network as well.
- Upgrade your Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL database, Part 1: Comparing upgrade approaches and Part 2
- I may need to do the replication method at some stage in the future so it’s handy having this reference.
- Go Time: Don’t forget about memory management
- I always find these discussions of how things are operating at a lower level to be interesting, even if they’re not always applicable to anything I’m doing.
- The Changelog: Building software for yourself
- Inspiring that this person has built their own language and surrounding ecosystem.
- Dire, Dire Docks (Super Mario 64) by GENTLE LOVE
- Coming Home to Luncheon by Lena Raine
- Farewell by Lena Raine
- Joy of Remembrance by Lena Raine
- Mistake by Orax
- Losing Grip by CRT_HEAD
- Breakdown by Droid Bishop
- HALOHEAD by KUNZITE, Ratatat
- Aquatic Ambiance (Donkey Kong Country) by GENTLE LOVE
- Wallwalker by Maserati
- King’s Filth by Le Matos
- Machine Guns and Peacock Feathers - Carpenter Brut Remix by Ulver, Carpenter Brut
- Prism by Dugo
- Attack Ships On Fire by London Elektricity
- Deckard Returns by Chrome Canyon
- Pursuer by Sound of Ceres
- Lady Bird
- Half coming-of-age story, half love-letter to Sacramento. I enjoyed it.